Annapurna panorama pun-hill trek is a perfect starter for those not sure of their walking/hiking ability, or those who wish to spend the time at low altitude and who have limited holiday. This trek enables you to enjoy the breath-taking scenery of the highest Himalayan peaks Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu Himalayan Range. From the terraced rice-fields above Pokhara, we walk on good Trekking trails through picturesque Gurung villages and the world biggest rhododendron forest which, in spring, bursts with different color. The dawn views of Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchare and Annapurna South, from Poon Hill are the highlight of this trek Trerkking tour in annapurna,You will observe the Annapuran South, Himchuli and Machhapuchhre Fishtail mountains very close from the Chhomrong. The trek finishes at the beautiful city Pokhara.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival at Tribhuwan Internation Airport our airport representative will be meet you and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara drive time 7-8hours and (fly time 30 minutes).
Day 03: Drive to Nayapul 1hour and startthe trek to Ulleri (4hours).
Day 04: Trek up to Ghorepani 7hours vialarge magar village then through heavy jungle.
Day 05: Morning hike to Poonhill 1 hour to view the sunrise over Annapurna range and Dhaulagirithen back to Hotel. After served breakfast at hotelthen start the trek to Tadapani (5hour).
Day 06: Trek to Ghandruk 3 hour quiteeasy walk day.
Day 07: Trek to Chommrong 5 hour. (Chommrongis the best place where you can see the mountain veryclose and other traditional nepalese house in otherattraction).
Day 08: Trek to Landruk (5:30hour).
Day 09: Trek to Dhampus (5hour).
Day 10 : Trek down to Phedi 1:30 hour anddrive back to Pokhara (40 minute drive). city tour ofDavid fall, Gupteswory cave, Tibetan Refugee Camp andboating at Fewa Lake after reached in Pokhara.
Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 12: Departure.
The trip price will vary depending on the group size, duration and services required. Please contact us via our website with your details to obtain reasonable quotation.
- Airport Pick up and drop off service by Private Coach.
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at Hotel Vaishali (4 star deluxe hotel in Kathmandu).
- Three time food in a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
- Accommodation during the trek.
- An experience Guide (trained by Ministry of tourism), porters (generally 1 porter for 2 pax), their Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments.
- Surface Transfer to destination from Kathmandu.
- Flight Fare as listed in trip Schedule.
- Annapurna conservation permit and TIMS card.
- 2 night accommodation in Pokhara.
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Office Service charge.
- One map of Annapurna Trek for the group.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Nepal Travel insurance .
- Nepal entry visa fee. You may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, Tips.
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.